Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Little Garden!!!

My roommate, Alicia, and I try to eat healthy and doing so on a college budget isn't always a piece of cake... So we decided we wanted to build a garden! After getting the go-ahead from our (very surprised) landlords, we found a little corner of the property to plant a garden! This is what it looked like before:

Our friend Jeff came to help us spade the area and after some hard work and digging up of a wire coat hanger, a sparkly children's bracelet, countless granola bar wrappers, about a million rocks and at least twice as many weeds, our little plot was ready to plant! Alicia had to be at work and Jeff had to run off to Institute, so I was left to plant the garden... I'm so glad I got to do the fun part! Here's how our little garden turned out:
Now the trick is getting everything to grow...

1 comment:

alirara said...

Oh this will be quite fun