Friday, June 20, 2008

Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

Our Zucchini plant popped out of the ground!

If you look really closely, you can see our green beans sprouting!

Our lovely tomato plants both sport pretty yellow flowers.

The stunning Alicia plucking weeds from the soil.

You know the funny thing about this garden? It's kind of like having a kid. It needs taken care of, and I can take pictures of it as it grows and put those pictures on my blog. Only, I don't have to wake up with it in the middle of the night or change any poopy diapers and I can eat it when it grows up... So maybe it's not all that much like having a baby. But I like it nonetheless.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The stumpy Alicia, is sitting next to me.

Unknown said...

j/k she isn't stumpy

alirara said...

Why do you eat babies? baby eater, ugly baby judges you. (Remember that Dilbert where the evil cat was trying to get someone fired by spreading vicious rumors about him and when the guy tries to tell the cat he's wrong and it will never work the person in the next cubicle yells "Shut up BABY EATER!"?)

Jenessa said...

haha that dilbert was my favorite.